We can help you achieve your business goals...
The main objective of a Feasibility Study is to determine whether the project under study is a worthwhile investment or the business idea is viable.
Other objectives may occur, such as:
- To attract new strategic investors and hence capital funds for the implementation of the new project
- To help raise from various sources i.e banks, private lending institutions
- To acquire the necessary resources and other support.
Main areas / topics which may be included in a Feasibility Study are:
- Business description / background
- Product service feasibility
- Market / industry – Competitive environment analysis
- Organizational structure
- Financial feasibility
- Executive summary – Final conclusions