We can help you achieve your business goals...
Human Resource Management
To perform a complete human resource organization scheme in a business you may need to examine several areas in the internal and external business environment, such as:
- Business analysis
- SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats)
- Identification of organization needs
- Proposed organizational structure / chart
- Job analysis and job descriptions
The development of a human resource organization scheme includes the adoption of new methods / systems / procedures, such as:
- A training method / system and a follow up evaluation of training
- A performance evaluation system of all employees aligned with business departmental and employees’ personal goals
- An acceptable motive and encouragement scheme for all employees followed by a rewarding system
- A successful program of initiation of newly employed personnel
- A continuous and effective supervision system maintained by management team
- A clear communication system between departments and between employees in the same department.